Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Bev Cotton


Hi. I'm Bev and I am a founder member of CFE and very glad to be part of such a great community. Together with Miriam I helped establish the CFE website.  We also design websites for charity and community groups.  

I see CFE as a great way to build community spirit and I am willing to help with any jobs that I can.  I am a retired teacher and university lecturer available for grinds in a number of subjects including English.  I also taught English as a foreign language so am available for English classes. I have trained in CBT and Reality Therapy.


Skills to Offer
Grinds, TEFL and easy to manage websites


Qualifications and experience
MSc Oxon, CQSW, Counselling
Postgraduate Teaching Certificate
10 yrs TEFL teaching

Contact info
089 4352675

No comments:

Post a Comment