Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Danny Lordan


My name is Danny.  I was born in Clonakilty on 2/8/51 and I have lived and worked here all my life. I am a Plumbing & Heating Contractor with over 45 years experience in the business. I also developed and operated a number of Nursing Homes / Retirement Villages. In recent years I have studied Reiki, Life Coaching, NLP and German. I am a member of Clonakilty Toastmasters.

Skills to Trade
I can offer my services as a plumber / heating engineer. As well I can offer Life Coaching sessions, Reiki treatments as well as offering a helping hand or a confidential chat.

Qualifications and experience
As mentioned I have over 45 years experience in the Plumbing / Heating business as well as qualifying as a Reiki Master in 2011 and a "Results" Life Coach in 2007. On top of this I have a wealth of "Life" experience
 
Contact details
087-6043460


No comments:

Post a Comment