Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mari Novak


Please call me MARI (mar ee) and happy to have landed in Clon/Glandore after working and traveling to about 100 countries.  I work with companies and organizations on performance improvement, and trying to develop many more practical and fun skills (see below).  I will be the one with the hat on!

Skills to Trade
I would like to offer some professional and personal skills.  Strategic and operational planning both for companies and nonprofits is one part of what I do professionally. Especially good at cleaning out closets -- and helping you let go of what no longer suits you!  Great at teaching you how to swim, any age. 


Lastly, I am pretty good at adventure: what would you like to see and do? (advice or comment)

Qualifications and experience
See above

Contact details

No comments:

Post a Comment