Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Deirdre Ni Laoghaire


Hi, I’m Deirdre.  I am a qualified teacher with 20 years experience in primary, secondary, and further education establishments in the UK. I returned to native Cork to continue work with community arts groups and to concentrate  more on my own textile work.  I sell in galleries and exhibit with the Cork Textile Network. http://www.corktextiles.com/

Skills to Exchange
General art and textile to children, people with cognitive problems or mental health issues







Qualifications and experience
BA Art
Teacher in art and textiles 15 years
Lecturer in Further Education
Diploma in Suicide Studies NUI Maynouth
Cert in Education
SEN (State Enrolled Nurse)

Contact details
deirdrebaynes@gmail.com
0238833770
0876625176

No comments:

Post a Comment