Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Cliona Moore


Hi, I’m Cliona. I am a 43 year old mother of 3. I have a Fine Art degree and worked in Fashion Industry mainly in production and editorial. Moved from London to West Cork 18 months ago with my youngest daughter (6). Her father died and it prompted a massive life change.

Skills to Exchange
I can drive, give art lessons, I’m a fairly OK photographer. Interior design experience both residential and commercial.
I feel I could also offer support to others if in grief or crisis.

Qualifications and experience
MA(hons) Fine Art RCA
set up company – © productions in 1993, as umbrella agency for creatives, designers, photographers.
20 years’ experience in magazines (creative, art)

Contact details
clionamoore@yahoo.co.uk                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment