Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Hugo Martín




Hi!! It's Hugo. I'm teacher and I'm living in Clonakilty since near 1 year ago. I was working as au pair and now I'm looking for and a few friends told me about clonakilty favor exchange and I think is a great idea be part of this.

Skills to Exchange
I offer Spanish lessons.

-If you need babysitting

-Handyman: painting, gardening.

-I love sports(basketball, football, running, swimming,tennis...) If you need help, advise, lessons or if you want to get fit I have lot of experience practicing sports, going to the gym.


Qualifications and experience
-Degree in teaching.( 6 months working in 2 public school in Spain)
-9 months miding kids (Au pair)
-More than 20 year practicing sports(basketball, footbal, swimming, tennis, gym, running, cycling, ...)

 
Contact details
martnhugo@gmail.com
087 6080213                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment