Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Isabel Venara



Hi everyone !!!
I'm Isabel from Italy and I find this site and I think that is a great idea!!!!!
I'm a positive and energy person, open minded..I like nature, sport, running and meet new people and friends!i'm interesting in healthy foods and life, botany and natural remedy.
I move from Italy and I'm in Clonakilty like au pair.
I love your country and it will be great meet some of you!!


Skills to Exchange
I offer services in Italian cooking, ( I worked in Italian restaurant), speaking and writing in Italian languages, bakeries ( I worked in a Italian bakery) and bellydance.


Qualifications and experience
I have a Bsc in biology, natural science, I worked in restaurant and bakery, Italian mother tongue , and certification in bellydance and scubadiving.

 
Contact details
isabel-ven@hotmail.it                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment