Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Ellen McGaley



Hi, I’m Ellen. Since 2006 my family and I have lived in Clonakilty after many years in Belgium and can honestly say there is no better town to live in. My qualifications and interests lie in Art, Ceramic Sculpture and Mosaic. With a large range of skills I'd be happy to help inspire you creatively no matter what the project may be.


Skills to Exchange
Mosaic Workshops, Ceramic Sculpture, Papier Mache Projects, Furniture Repurposing, Interior Design Advice, Custom made gifts created with you for that Special Occasion. These are a few of the areas I can offer my services.


Qualifications and experience
Degree Fine Art Printing and Photography, Crawford, Cork
Degree in Ceramics, Mechelen Belgium
www.ellenmcgaley.com

I also speak Flemish/Dutch and fluent Kerry Gibberish so if anyone is looking for a coffee companion for a chat then I'd love that.



Contact details
ellenmcgaley@gmail.com
086 3368048                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment