Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Fionnuala Harkin




Hi, I'm Fionnuala. I live in Kilavarrig in the beautiful Arigideen valley. I have worked in the food and wine business pretty much all my life, and the loves of my life are my family, music and the water, all accompanied by something delicious to eat and drink! I would love to offer favours related to any of these elements.


Skills to Exchange
Cooking and cookery demonstrations; teaching cooking to children; advice on restaurant or private dinner menus or wine; wine appreciation classes; playing music or singing for a party or event; tourism ideas in Ireland, especially Cork, Kerry, Waterford, Wicklow, Wexford and Donegal; teaching swimming and diving(off the rocks in Simon's Cove, not Jacques Cousteau style!) to children, teenagers or adults.


Qualifications and experience
Self taught chef - ran Fionnuala's Little Italian Restaurant in Clon from 1991 to 2003; WSET (Wines and Spirit Education Trust) qualified; Swimming and lifesaving certs (way back in the 70's!).
 
Contact details
fmharkin@gmail.com
086 8533758                        


No comments:

Post a Comment