Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Jonny Callaghan




Hi, I’m Jonny. I've been living in the Clonakilty area for the last six years, I currently live in the Castlefreke area with my partner Sue and our two kids.


Skills to Exchange
I would like to offer my carpentry skills, I have a number of years experience in construction and also a number of years in furniture making, so I can offer woodwork at all levels and take great pride in my work (I have worked on a wide variety of projects so I don't mind the quirky jobs). I would also offer advice to anyone undertaking renovations/extensions or house projects, and or anyone taking on a woodworking project of some sort. I   am currently studying horticulture so I can offer my gardening skills and advice and am also qualified for chainsaw work and tree felling.


 Qualifications and experience
 Fetac Level 6 in Furniture making with
 Over 10 years experience in building construction and carpentry/woodworking
 Currently studying a degree in Horticulture(2nd year)
 Certified for chainsaw use and tree felling
.

 Contact details
 jpcondy@gmail.com
 085 1220720


No comments:

Post a Comment