Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Laura Bryner




Hi, my name is Laura. I'm from Switzerland, here as a workawayer. I'll stay for about 4 months. My hostmother, Michelle Ryan, is involved in Clonakilty favour and I was at the market last Sunday. It was great, I enjoyed it much. And I'd love to help and exchange some skills too.
Before I came here I was travelling in my old van around  Europe, I finished high school and I worked as a chef last winter.
When I go back to Switzerland I'll start studying physics.

Skills to Exchange
I could help with German, maybe a little with French. I'm always delighted when I can cook, so any occasion where you need help or if you want me to prepare a meal or whatever. If you want to learn about the Swiss kitchen I can show you a few things.
I'm staying with a family with two lovely boys, so if you need a babysitter I love being with the kids!

Qualifications and experience
About my language skills, I finished high school as I said, my German is good, my French is okay.
About my cooking, you have to taste it. But as I worked in a Hotel kitchen for a season, I have some experience as well.

For minding the children, please ask Michelle. 
.
 
Contact details
laurabryner@gmx.ch
087 6020170                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment