Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Eugene McCarthy


Hi, I'm Eugene.  I am originally from Bantry but living now near Clonakilty at Ballinglana.  I am interested in all types of community support & voluntary activity.  I have worked for many years in the social services area particularly in the fields of  Child Protection, Fostering, Family Support, Elder care and Rehabilitation, and medical social work.

Skills to Exchange
Any of the above, plus I have extensive experience also as a tutor, supervisor and trainer. I am available for advocacy, research, support and committee work. In addition, I have a particular interest in theatre and creative writing and have just completed a memoir which I am presently editing and preparing to publish.  

Qualifications and experience
B.Social Studies & CQSW Trinity College Dublin 1988
Trained Guardian Ad Litem (State of Maine) 2002
Barrister at Law. King's Inns Dublin 2003

Contact details
bantryblue@eircom.net
086 8118032

No comments:

Post a Comment