Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Morag Mackay



Hi, my name is Morag and I live  in a recycled wooden house my husband and I built and in fact are still building! I am delighted to be able to join the Clonakilty Favour Exchange and feel strongly that this is an idea whose time has come!

Skills to Exchange

I can offer hourly sessions of the Metamorphic Technique. This is a gentle, non-invasive and relaxing session working on the spinal reflexes of the feet, hands and head that provides an environment in which transformation can occur, helping us to move beyond outdated and limiting patterns and to better realise our full potential.
People are often drawn to the Technique in times of difficulty, career changes, moving house, divorce, bereavement or illness. Many find they cope better in these periods of transition. Some may wish to make deep inner changes without having to analyse the past, others find that in times of stress they are able to deal with situations more effectively; above all, people become more creative with their life.


Qualifications and experience
I have been a practitioner of the Metamorphic Technique for the last 25 years and a teacher of this work for 17 years.

I have also trained in and taught a wide range of bodywork therapies for many years as well as facilitated various types of self development workshops.

Contact details 
moragmackay1@eircom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment