Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Bernie Smyth


Hi, I'm Bernie. I have been living in Clon for over 20 years and I
still love it! I have been practicing Homeopathy here since 1999, and
would be willing to offer a limited number of consultations per month
as part of the CFE; I also lecture in Homeopathy at Colleges in Cork,
Dublin & Wales, and so would be happy to teach basic homeopathy to
groups or individuals in the community. My first career was Veterinary
Nursing, so could also offer basic advice on general pet care.
I worked extensively in Europe as an EFL teacher, before coming to
Cork to train Irish people in TEFL, so happy to help in that area, if
needed.


Skills to exchange
Homeopathic consultations,
Teaching basic homeopathy
General pet advice
EFL, or advice on TEFL.

Qualifications and experience
Registered Homeopath
Veterinary Nurse
TEFL trainer
Mammy!

Contact details 
smithberr@gmail.com
023 8836704

No comments:

Post a Comment