Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Adrian Boyle


Hi, Adrian here. I am a musician and teach percussion and drumming, traditional flute, tin whistle and bodhran.  I can also teach swimming, I can juggle with clubs and balls. I used to ride out for some local racehorse trainers and I still ride regularly to keep fit. I'd be happy to exercise horses if anybody needed that service

Skills to Exchange
Gardening
Music teaching – percussion, drumming, traditional flute, tin whistle and bodhran.
Truck driving
Swimming lessons
Gardening
Exercise horses


Qualifications and experience
I am firstly a musician, but I was also a landscape gardener in a past life and I have 6 years experience of working as a healthcare assistant both with people with special needs and also with the elderly as a home help. I have a swimming teacher qualification with swim Ireland and I also have a full clean rigid truck licence.

Contact details
086 8603512

No comments:

Post a Comment