Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Deirdre Ni Luasaigh


Hi I'm Deirdre and I work as a graphic designer in West Cork, Dublin and London. I love reading, art, researching (almost any topic except physics), gardening and De Barras - not necessarily in that order! I've worked in design for 15 years both in Ireland and the UK, gardened for over 20 years and have been reading books for over 30...

Skills to Trade
I'd like to offer favours in graphic design for personal, charity or professional purposes. Posters, logos, brochures, displays, business cards, books, magazines - pretty much anything at all.

Offer general information or advice on anything related to visual design or printing processes, if you would like some background information, I'm very happy to just meet and chat. Training in how to apply some simple design tips if you'd like to learn some skills for yourself.  Will happily read books for people but I'm not sure that's a benefit to anyone but myself!

Qualifications and experience
15 years working as a graphic designer for large and small companies designing everything from a poster for a school play to books to a 200 square metre corporate trade show booth for international electronics expo. 5 years lecturing on several postgrad courses on UCC campus in design for marketing and for journalists/editors.

Contact details

No comments:

Post a Comment