Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

John Noonan


John here, from Clon’, living in Ahiohill. I work 1-day p/wk as a guitar teacher in Harte’s School of Music. I also play in a Blues band (One Horse Pony).  I have had lots of careers: Graphic Designer, Typesetter, IT Manager, Software engineer, Network engineer, Mathematical researcher and musician. 

Skills to Trade
Musician (Guitarist)
Graphic Design
Helping Hand –yes







Qualifications and experience
I have worked for many yrs as a graphic designer, especially in corporate design, brand-development, typesetting, and logo/album/book-cover design (see my online portfolio : www.john-noonan.com. I am a skilled lead and rhythm acoustic guitarist with 25yrs of passionate experience. Currently playing in One Horse Pony in Cork & West Cork. Check us out on www.facebook.com/OneHorsePony (Note: I’m not offering the services of the band, but will offer my own as a guitarist should someone need one).
 
Contact details
085-1165142

No comments:

Post a Comment