Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Sara Kubiak


Hi, my name is Sara and I moved to Clonakilty two years ago this summer to get away from the big smoke. I have 14 years experience in working with children and I like to bring my hobbies and passions into the workplace. I started my own garden last year, I am a great believer in good, healthy food, home grown if possible and buying and supporting the locality. I love to cook and bake. I like to be organised and love cleaning. I believe that charity starts at home and what better way to give/do something for others in your own community.





Skills to Exchange
Childcare
Cleaning
Cooking/Baking
Gardening
Can help with organising parties/special occasions
Conversation German/Grinds

Qualifications and experience
FETAC Level 5 Childcare/School Age Childcare
Occupational First Aid
Professional Childminding Certificate
Housekeeper/Cleaner
Waitressing 
 
Contact details 
sarakubiak78@hotmail.com
086/0518032 

No comments:

Post a Comment