Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Jonathan Huggins


Hi, my name is Jonathan  I am unemployed at the moment and have 4 boys and 1 girl.  I have lived in Clonakilty all my life and am looking to help and get involved in the community and also to teach my boys the value of community Spirit.


Skills to Exchange
Available to Help the Old / Young to become more accustomed to a computer.
( internet / photo / editing software, CV Building  )
Also available for PC maintenance
(Cleaning,upgrading, software/hardware )
Available to help with odd jobs around the place that some people may have difficulty with. ( Cooking / Cleaning / Painting/shopping )Also interested in community Projects in the Area

Qualifications and experience
Worked in the takeaway business for many years in Clonakilty
Also worked in various internet cafes in Cork
ECDL Achieved 

Contact details 
tornadomech@gmail,com
023-8834962

No comments:

Post a Comment