Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Samira Branch


My name is Samira, I grew up in Rossmore, moved away for 15 years and have recently returned to Clonakilty to set up as an Acupuncturist.

Skills to Exchange
I would be delighted to offer Acupuncture sessions. I am also a qualified Person Centered Counsellor and could offer some sessions. I have also worked as a French to English Translator (written) and would be happy to help with anything like that.







Qualifications and experience
Advanced Diploma in Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
Level 4 Diploma in Person Centered Psychotherapy, PCCS Training, Old Trafford, UK
Hons Degree French and Spanish Applied Languages, DCU, Dublin.
Contact details 
samirasbranch@hotmail.com
087 9024274

No comments:

Post a Comment