Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Michel Colaci

Ciao! I’m Michel. I manage a customer support centre for a technology company in the Clonakilty Technology Park. I am a keen DIYer and enjoy surfing, kite surfing, diving and days out with our Family in beautiful West Cork.

Skills to Trade
I can assist with general house/garden maintenance and home improvement work. I would be delighted to assist businesses with consulting relating to performance management, people management & development, managing change within a business, and process improvement.

Other skills I can offer are language related work (translations, tuitions etc.) – I speak fluent German, French and Italian.
Other jobs I am happy to do are: Felling trees and cutting/chopping logs (have chainsaw), Underwater hull cleaning for pleasure and fishing boats, deck hand for fishing and boating trips,
Qualifications and experience
Fluent in French, German and Italian
Diplome de l’ Alliance Francaise
15 years experience in contact centre / customer support management
Advanced open water diver

Contact details
info@vapouride.ie
086 0472078

No comments:

Post a Comment