Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Greg Bradley


Hi, I am a Dad of 2 youngsters and for work I am an acupuncturist and chinese herbalist. I am a "would be" football analyst and would happily bend the ear of any long-suffering Liverpool supporter. Long term projects and interests of mine would be to produce a children's story book and play in a musical group. I have started drumming lessons and workshops lately. I am also interested in any group
activities or projects that members may develop.





Skills to Exchange
I am offering acupuncture treatment on the CFE. Consultations for chinese herbs are also available, the herbs themselves will have to be paid for. I travel to Cork once or twice a week, lifts and or drop offs considered.

Qualifications and experience
20 years exerience of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Registered and insured and covered by all medical insurance companies.

Contact details  
greg@gbacupuncture.com
086 6088639 

No comments:

Post a Comment