Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

David Jeffery


My name is David, I work as a Homeopath and Iridologist in the city and  county of Cork.  I live in Lissicorrane, near Enniskeane co Cork.

Skills to Exchange
I am offering Homeopathic consultations and advice, an Iridological profile, and also Nutritional advice in relation to the 5 element system of health.

Qualifications and experience
 I qualified as a homeopath in 1996, and as a reiki practitioner (2nd degree) in 1997.  I trained with Rik Weinman in Vortex healing up to the  Multifrequency energy level. I trained in Natural Nutrition over 2 years between 2000 and 2002, and qualified as an iridologist in 2004.  I am a member of the Irish Institute of Iridology, the Homeopathic Medical Association and the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths.

Contact details
www.davidjeffery.org 
doc.djeff@gmail.com
0868130337

No comments:

Post a Comment