Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Dominic Conlon


My name is Dominic ; I am 64 and live in Ballylickey, between Bantry & Glengarriff. After almost 35 years in Sales, managing, & Training, I took early retirement, due to arthritic problems. I am married to a nurse, Mary, and have four children, three living & working in Australia, and one in Ireland.
Skills to exchange
Sales, management and training

Qualifications and experience
I have been in direct sales since 1970, and formed my own company, Conlon & Associates 121 Sales & Management training. I was a full member of the Irish Institute of Training & Development  (IITD) and the Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII). I designed & conducted courses, on a 1-2-1 basis, which at the time was unique to Ireland and the majority of the UK.

Contact details 
dominicmconlon@gmail.com
085 7333883

No comments:

Post a Comment