Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Gillian Treacy


Hi All.  I moved from Cork in 2004 and love living in the countryside and near to the sea. I am fascinated by perception and being and everything I do (see below) centres around exploring what it means to be Infinite Potential.  I love to explore my potential; to help others to discover the potential I see in them, and to help to bring that to fruition through blending what I've learned through personal experience and training, with what they have in them.  

Founder/Co-ordinator Two Year Full Time Photographic Studies Course at St. Johns Central College, Cork.
Intuitive Life/Business Coach
Infinite Chi Kung/Tai Chi Teacher
Workshop facilitator


Skills to Exchange
Photography -   various depending on request
Life Coaching - helping individuals to gain clarity, insight, positivity, and to implement effective strategies for success 
Tai Chi/ Chi Kung sessions -  teaching energy movement for physical health, emotional well being and spiritual evolution

Qualifications and experience
BA (hons) Photographic Studies - first class
Post Grad Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy Studies - first class
Diploma Life and Business coaching
Infinite Tai Chi/Chi Kung Teacher Certification


Contact details 
info@go4itcoaching.com
087 6726293

No comments:

Post a Comment