Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Liss Gillilan



Hi, My name is Liss.  I am a retired arts and crafts teacher and as well as working with the visually impaired, I ran my own business in Interior design, set up and ran an Alternative Healing Centre and on retirement started a new 'career' in French Polishing!

Skills to Exchange
As well as the above I am very adept in simple DIY; handicrafts such as knitting, crochet and hand sewing. I belong to a gardening group which helps out in others' gardens, and am good at sorting peoples' problems in total privacy. I still do healing, dowsing, rescue work and channeling.


Qualifications and experience
I  have BA in Arts and Crafts; NVQ in Business and qualified certificates in Adult Education. I've taught needlework, leather work, weaving and pottery to a variety of handicapped folk, and dowsing in several colleges.

I've also held classes in craft making  for festivals like Christmas, Easter and Summer Fetes, which included designs for lorry dressing.
 
Contact details 
0863396708
agillilan@eircom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment