Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Ken Parker


Hello, Ken is my name, originally from Belfast, I now live in Kilbrittain,  I'm a Printmaker, Sculptor, Arts Facilitator and  certified FasterEFT practitioner.

Skills to Exchange
Stress reduction.
FasterEFT enables freedom from anxiety, stress and fear. I offer release from emotional problems from the past and the present.

Also, I offer art skills, I can give presentations/demonstrations/classes on a range of art procedures from 3D and relief Sculpture using materials in a range from paper to concrete to steel, also various printmaking techniques, eg. collograph, mono silkscreen, lino-cut, plus art from re-cycled materials. These can be given to all ages and abilities. 
 
Artwork commissions, need a specific sculpture for the garden? I can make a piece of sculpture to your requirements for any site specific environment. Similar for prints and also mural work. 
 
Qualifications and experience
Certified Faster EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner.
M. A. Fine Art
Registered Teacher.
 
Contact details  
ken@kenparkersart.com
087 3120994

No comments:

Post a Comment