Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Michelle Collins


Hello, My name is Michelle Collins. I am 28 and was born and reared just outside of Skibbereen. I have been living abroad and have recently moved back to West Cork. I am doing a research masters in Traditional Arts (on the Irish tradition of Keening (Caoineadh)) and I love to write.  I’m looking forward to becoming part of this great initiative!

Skills to Exchange
I have some experience in proofreading and editing academic papers, websites for businesses, reviews, articles etc.

I am available for dog walking, grocery shopping (for some reason I find this extremely relaxing?!), help with everyday jobs like ironing, cleaning, gardening (I don’t have too much experience in gardening but I’m quick to learn if you need a hand)

Qualifications and experience
I am qualified in proofreading and copyediting.

Contact details
086 3493311
michellec108@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment