Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Phoebe Cotton



Hi I'm Phoebe, I've lived in Clonakilty for nearly 10 years. At the moment I'm on my Erasmus year in France but will be home for Christmas and am happy to make with the favours during those two weeks! (December 15th - January 2nd)


Skills to Exchange
Babysitting
Editing/Proof Reading
Language Exchange

Qualifications and experience
Babysitting - I have lots of experience working with children of all ages (18 months +). I have also volunteered with Co-Action summer camp and so have experience working with special needs children.

Editing and proof reading - as a member of the Cork Online Law Review editing board, I edit using the OSCOLA style guide. I worked with legal articles but also have some experience with journalistic pieces and fiction.

Language exchange - I am currently in my 3rd year of studying Law and French at UCC and so would love the opportunity to speak to native or fluent French speakers in exchange for English.

Contact details 
phoebecotton@hotmail.com
085 7266311


No comments:

Post a Comment