Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Renee Fouche



Hi, I'm Renée and I live in the Baltimore area and have lived in West Cork for 13 years. I practice Shiatsu mainly from home, but also do house calls for less mobile people.

Skills to Exchange
Shiatsu Therapy
Facial rejuvenation (Shiatsu facelift!)
Sotai therapy (postural corrective exercises)
chair massage (ideal for office and community settings)

Ornate picture frame restoration.

Qualifications and experience
I obtained a B.Soc.Sci degree in Psychology and Industrial Sociology at the University of Cape Town and also worked there as a picture framer and antique picture frame restorer. I qualified as a Shiatsu Practitioner at the Cork branch of the European Shiatsu School in 2007 and have since then done various post-graduate courses to enhance my practice.

Contact details 
reneefouche5@hotmail.com
028 20863
086 176 3476

No comments:

Post a Comment