Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Homeopathy at home evening




A FAvour Academy Evening Course

TO ENABLE YOU TO TREAT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY WITH SIMPLE, SAFE HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES.

With Alice Glendinning Registered Homeopath LCHE MARH. 085 1439007

Learn:

How to use homeopathic remedies to treat simple complaints such as colds, fevers, earache, stomach upsets and travel sickness.

How to use Homeopathy in First-Aid situations to treat cuts, bruises, bites, stings and splinters, as well as shock resulting from accidents or traumas.

The beauty of Homeopathy is that it helps the body to recover quickly from acute ailments, strengthening the immune system as it does so and preventing longer-term problems such as recurrent illness.



Alice might be selling the Helios 36 Remedy Kits on the day!


Date for the course: Monday 22/04/13 7:30 to 9.30

Venue Bank House, Emmet Square

Max number of participants: 6 


To book or for info: Contact Alice at aglendinning@care2.com or 085 1439007

Cost: favours shared between participantss  

About Alice
Originally from Glanmire, I now live in Clonakilty with my husband and two daughters (who are both great ads for homeopathy). I graduated as a Homeopath from The Centre for Homeopathic Education in London and am a member of the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths.

I became interested in Homeopathy over 15 years ago. A friend recommended a homeopath for a skin complaint. At the time I was alarmed by the side effects of the medication my GP was prescribing, for a problem which, although annoying and at times upsetting was not in any way life threatening. Homeopathy worked for me and became my treatment of choice. I have used it for childbirth, after a serious accident and for my family with great success. I would go so far as to say that homeopathy has changed my life.

Until 2008, I practiced homeopathy at the Sunrise Clinic, a low cost homeopathic clinic for children in London and at in my Clinic in North London. I now run my practice from Clonakilty Natural Therapies in Emmet Square.

When I am not seeing patients I love growing organic vegetables in my garden, knitting and being with my family.

Find Alice on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment