Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Allison Roberts


Hello, I'm Allison and I think this is a great idea! I love anything that fosters community spirit, plus I'm a very keen supporter of cooperatives & small local enterprises.  I am passionate about crafts, small scale food & energy production, language and ethical small business management.  I am a keen novice DIYer and will give most anything a go.

Skills to offer
Web Site Design
Gardening - Permaculture Gardening Planning / Hands on work
Custom Stained Glass Panels
Language Teaching English
Handmade Chocolate Sweeties for special events
Chocolate Demonstrations
Child Minding

Qualifications and experience
I work in Clon as a Chocolatier and in the past have worked as a English teacher abroad, studied Permaculture, Web-Design, Media, Stained Glass and am bilingual (French). 

Contact details
allison@explodingtree.com
085 757 4338


No comments:

Post a Comment