Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Steven Kelly


Hi, I am Steven recently moved near Drombeg.   I like to work with people to explore options for career and life decisions.  As well, I often help businesses or nonprofits to solve performance challenges and achieve desired goals.

Skills to Trade
I have a good listening ear and can help you explore options with upcoming decisions over a cup of coffee (or a wee dram).   Enjoy chess and can teach chess or backgammon.  Many years experience as a professional coach in business management and I am glad to mentor as a favour.  I can show you how to set up free blogs or get up a profile on LinkedIn for career purposes.  As well, I have an extra computer available to lend out for short-term projects.

We have an acre of land of overgrown pasture for grazing and am willing to lend an extra hand when needed on local community efforts.  Also, we have a large collection of American classic VHS videos (1930s-1990s) available for borrowing on cold winter nights.

Qualifications and experience
I'm experienced in coaching since 1975, so I am a bit gray-haired (what little is left).  Certified as a performance expert and training instructor.  I have traveled a bit and worked in over 40 countries with larger as well as family owned businesses.

Contact details
steven.kelly.kno@gmail.com
02 848 321 or 087 184 3707
http://kno-odds-ends.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment