Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Damien Byrne


Hiya I'm Damien.

Edit 26th Sept 2012: I'm taking a break from doing favours until further notice while our new house is under construction.  If you need any carpentry please contact Brendan McCarthy - click here to see his membership page.

 I moved to Clon from London with my family 4 years ago.  My original training is in cabinetmaking and I've also qualified in tiling and basic plumbing.  I'm experienced in furniture making and woodwork, kitchen fitting, shop fitting, tiling and floor laying.  You can check out the "West Cork Handyman" page on Facebook for examples of my work.  

Skills to Trade
Home improvements and maintainance
Woodwork
Kitchen and bathroom refurbs
Flat pack assembly
Decorating
Garden/exterior maintainance
All kinds of odd jobs really


Qualifications and experience
City and Guilds Cabinetmaking
Basic Plumbing
Tiling

Contact details
087 6688214


No comments:

Post a Comment