Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Liz Bardyn

Hi, I am Liz. I have worked in various administration, front-of-house, marketing and event management roles. I have also had the honor of meeting wonderful 'spiritual' teachers in the last 10 years. They have taught me techniques and ways to bring more peace, awareness, authenticity and happiness into my life.  And I would be delighted to share this with you.

Skills to offer
I can offer you help with:
Basic marketing (social media, lay-out/composition of documents etc).
Computer skills for beginners and browsing the web, working with Word.Excell (I can help you set up spreadsheets for accounts purposes), etc.  I can also help you with event management/planning.  Give me a shout if you would like to explore meditation and relaxation techniques on a 1 to 1 basis. I would be delighted to share my practice with you.

I also love dogs, so if you're puppy needs walkies... :)

I am also offering to work in charity shops or voluntary projects or help out in members own shops, so if you are stuck for someone to cover, I would be very happy to help out if I can. I love this type of work, and it is a great opportunity to meet people in the community. So please don't hesitate to give me a ring!

Qualifications and experience
Business and Marketing Degree
Experience in Marketing, Administration, Event Management

Contact details
087 9344345
liz.bardyn@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment