Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Olive Walsh

Hello I'm Olive and I love being part of our Alternative Economics of Goodwill in the wonderful town of Clonakilty.  What a great place to live with its vibrant community spirit.

I enjoy being part of group project work. Its a great way to share and learn new skills. I am a keen DIYer and gardener and I would love to be part of your project indoors or out. I would be glad to help in any way I can whether its grocery shopping, baby sitting or a lift to a hospital appointment or airport. I also have a large van for removal of garden or other waste or moving home.  I have worked as a hairdresser and a gardener and I am currently working as a volunteer at an early years care facility.  It is my role as membership secretary to encourage exchanging of skills and labour and to assist you in any way I can to fulfill your CFE needs. I would be very glad to hear any ideas you might have that will give our community initiative a fighting chance to grow and thrive. We already have a fantastic membership. It is a privilege and a joy to be part of the Clonakilty Favour Exchange.

Skills to Trade
Hairdressing, Gardening, Furniture Moving

Testimonials
'Olive is marvellous'

Qualifications and experience
Hairdressing, Gardening, Garda Vetted

Contact info
087 2398471
olive.walsh09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment