Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Niamh O' Sullivan


Photo of Niamh to come
My name is Niamh, I live in Timoleague I am a full time mum but I have worked as a trainer, coach, mentor and career guidance advisor.

Skills to offer
I can offer career guidance session e.g. cv vetting, interview technique training and career options.  I can also give training in practical skills such as decluttering rooms, reorganising spaces and vamping up spaces.  I can collect and drop off up to 2 kids from Clon Gael Scoil to Timoleague.

Qualifications and experience
BA and MA in Occupational Psychology
8 years training advisor
2 years career advisor
Volunteering last year for Clonakilty Job Resource Centre above next door in Clon.
I can also put my hand to most tasks to help out

Contact details
086 8282668
niamhosullivan33@yahoo.ie


No comments:

Post a Comment