Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Christian Graninger


Hi, I am Christian.  I am a communication professional working as technical Key account manager for a multinational in the cloud based messaging and EDI business.  When I am not at work, I am a father,husband, gardener, chef and fisherman.

Skills offered
I can help using computers/mobiles and advise on web design or help creating a online-shop. (checkout my own: www.myfoodfromhome.com) I can help with Beerbrewing / Winemaking.
I offer new taste experiences in my little supper club on my website www.clikechef.com.


Qualifications and Experience
13 years freelance experience in web technologies, great and passionate hobby chef

Contact details ( I am currently on holidays till September so cant offer any new favours in that time)
0871809518


No comments:

Post a Comment