Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Ann Donnelly


Hi, I'm Ann. I am most looking forward to working as a group on special projects.  I moved to Ireland to find the "Good Life", but it wasn't long before I got back into business. It's great to also be able to spend my free time gardening, taking care of our pony, hens and whatever animals are around the farm at the time.

My husband and I have an accountancy and business consultancy practice based in Clonakilty.


Skills offered
I am offering online marketing consultations/training that can cover specifically what you need or are interested in: social media, search engine optimisation, WordPress website set-up and management, email marketing or overall online marketing.

Qualifications and experience
I've been an online marketing professional for over 10 years with an overall knowledge and experience in business, management and organisation,
going back (I hate to admit) to the early 80's. I am garda vetted.

Contact details

No comments:

Post a Comment