Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Joanne Lorriman


Hi my name is Jo and I work as a senior officer in the HSE. I love the idea of getting more involved in our community and think this a great opportunity to participate and meet new people.

Skills to offer
Professional skillls : Report writing; formal letter writing; completion of application forms; interview skills;project management; presentation skills including ms word and powerpoint use.

Helpful: I love English literature; have completed a TEFL course and write creatively so am happy to give my input or help out with anyone interested in these topics
Practical: dog walking; helping hand; I travel from Clonakilty to Skibbereen most weekdays so can offer a lift.

Qualifications and Experience
Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner
Msc Occupational Health and Safety Management
HDip Healthcare Management
TEFL
Dog walking for 15 years, familiar with most types of dogs, my current dog is a German pointer she walks well with other dogs.
Fairly practical person and familiar with most types of DIY

Contact details
jolorriman@gmail.com
0879024571


No comments:

Post a Comment