Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lisa Brinkmann


Hi, my name is Lisa Brinkmann and I am a Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist. I am also the mother of a wonderful 3 year old daughter.

I grew up in Germany but returned to Ireland in late 2007 and since then enjoy living in the beautiful West Cork.  I offer Psychotherapy/counselling to anyone with any kind of emotional or psychological problem or concern, such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, post natal depression, relationship problems, etc. I am further specially trained and experienced in dealing with sex and gender related problems and concerns such as sexual traumatisation, sexual problems, gender identity issues, problems regarding sexual orientation, etc.

Skills offered
Within the Clon Favour exchange I offer 2 therapy slots. Therapy usually takes place once or biweekly and stretches over a longer period of time (mostly 6-12 months).

I also offer supervision to other therapists, but I need to mention that I am not an accredited supervisor with any Irish professional body.

My qualifications:
Dr. Lisa Brinkmann, Dipl. Psych, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Member of the Psychological Society of ireland, the German Psychological Society and the German Society for sex research

Contact Details
mail@lisabrinkmann.com
087 2698681

No comments:

Post a Comment