Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Gillian Watt


Hello I'm Gillian.  I would like to exchange on Clon Favour. I am currently doing a fulltime masters programme at UCC in Contemporary Religions. 

Skills to offer
I can offer: writing (reports, articles, letters etc, editing , proofreading, typing but not super fast, ghost-writing), basic computer skills for the beginner, child minding, Spanish /english conversation exchange, poems on demand, lino prints and tuition of same.  I can also offer basic guitar tuition, meditation, cat sitting, astrology readings and herbal and nutritional advice.

Qualifications and experience
BA Social and Politcal Sciences. Massage MTI ITEC, Field Ecology Diploma, Art Therapy diploma. RELSA dip for teaching English. Experience as journalist (Examiner and Echo). Several years child care experience.

Contact details
087 0991728


No comments:

Post a Comment