Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Catherine Campbell


Hi, my name is Catherine and I am a Human Resource Consultant but I also work part-time for a small artisan food producer as well as herding 3 children and several assorted pets. I love gardening, clearing, looking after animals of all shapes and sizes and any group project where I can expand my skill set.

Skills to offer
I can offer businesses my services to ensure they are employment law compliant, help with implementing best practices and procedures, help with c.v building and interview techniques/skills and also answer hr queries from employees. I will happily offer gardening services, lawn mowing, clearing etc, airport runs and looking after animals (big or small) for weekends/holiday.  Also I would like to get involved in a group project as many hands really do help to lighten the load and it’s a great opportunity to learn new skills or advice.

Qualifications and experience
I have over 15 years of HR experience at both a managerial and consultancy level and hold my Certificate of Personnel Practice. I have lots of garden experience and my garden has been created on the ‘trial and error’ school of horticulture so I am by no stretch of the imagination an expert but I do love to have a go.

Contact details
086 0532830


No comments:

Post a Comment