Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Alice Glendinning


Hi I'm Alice.  I'm a registered homeopath. I also am also trained to level 2 in Reiki. I enjoy working in the garden growing organic vegetables and herbs and I keep chickens. In a past life I worked in IT. I still like to think that I am quite proficient with computers despite not having worked in the industry for a while.

If you want to see more information about me and homeopathy visit www.aghomeopathy.com

Skills to offer
Homeopathic Consultation (4 available per month)
Reiki
Gardening
Help with your computer
Typing

Qualifications and experience
Licentiate of the Centre for Homeopathic Education
Member of the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths

Contact details
aglendinning@care2.com
085 1439007                           


No comments:

Post a Comment