Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Claire Barton



Hi I’m Claire.  I am mum to 2 young boys and I also work part-time with my husband as an environmental consultant in our business, Cork Ecology.  I run an independent breast-feeding support group called Bumps to Tots which meets monthly in the Grace Centre in Clon. 
 Skills to exchange
I am happy to offer breast-feeding support in the form of phone calls or home visits. 
I would like to offer mammy pampering days (expecting mammies welcome too!)– with options of reiki, massage, meditation, facials, manicure, yummy food…  I would need help with this so if anyone wants to get involved, give me a shout. 

I am coordinating the list for the ‘baby bits and bobs library’ so get in touch if you have something to lend or want to borrow. 
I love singing (especially Billy Holiday and bossa novas).  If you need a singer, give me a call!  I can bring pianist/keyboard player and drummer/s if needed. 
I would like to take part in group activities especially community projects.
Qualifications and experience
As above!

Contact details
087 2323623



No comments:

Post a Comment