Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Michael O'Mahony



Hi, Michael here. I like the community goodwill aspect of Clon Favour and its similarity to old Irish custom of helping your neighbours. I qualified as an Accountant 22 years ago and established my own accountancy and business advisory practice in Clonakilty with my wife Ann in 2000. In my spare time I enjoy looking after animals on our farm, gardening and DIY. I also have a keen interest in sport & food.

Skills to offer
I am available to assist as a helping hand.
I would also like to offer a limited number of 1 hour business/accountancy/taxation consultations.

Qualifications and experience
Experience with large and small animals, gardening, tree cutting & D.I.Y.
Also own and operate a range of farm machinery
Qualified FCCA (Chartered Certified Accountant)
Established and run my own Accountancy practice in Clonakilty for the past 12 years


Contact details


No comments:

Post a Comment